Canned Food Drive
- September 21st- Ribbon Cutting and Community Open House at 5:00 p.m.
- September 27th and September 28th- Math Case Testing
- September 28th- Student of the Month at 1:00 p.m.
- September 29th- Pearl Upper Night at Ray Rogers Stadium
- October 2nd and October 3rd- ELA Case Testing
- October 6th- End of the 1st Term
- October 10th- Professional Development, No School for Students
- October 11th- Report Card Conferences 10:00-6:00, No School for Students
- October 12th- Science Case Testing
You may click here to view the School Newsletter for the Month of September.
Pearl Upper Minute
Thank you for your support!
Thank you to everyone in your help with the canned food drive. Pearl raised over 201,000 items to be donated.
At Pearl Upper our two classes that rasied the most in each grade were Mrs. Lewis in 4th grade and Mrs. Watts in 5th grade.