Northside News at a Glance!
- February 27th: Northside PTSO Program at 6:00 p.m.
- March 1st: Spring Pictures
- March 2nd: Read Across America and Pirate Pride Store
- March 5th-9th: CASE Asseessment
- March 9th: Super Hero Celebration
- March 12th-16th: Spring Break
- March 23th: Party with the Principal
- March 30th: Good Friday
- School Schedule: School starts at 7:30AM and dismiss at 2:00PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesday starts 7:30 and dismisses at 1:30 (early dismissal) . For more information on arrival and departure times, please see page 66 in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Please collect Community Coffee labels for P.E. Mrs. Beverly collects these label throughtout the year, and uses the money for supplies for her P.E classess!
Follow Northside on Twitter @nspirates
Pearl Public School District has a free app for your phone. Download it today from your app store!
Labels for Education: Box Tops, Community Coffee labels, and Coke Bottle Top. Please send these to your student's teacher so we can earn rewards for our school.
Pearl High School Commons - Saturday, March 31, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Girls Ages 4 - 12
The annual assessment for English language proficiency is being administered to Pearl Public School District English learners between March 1 and April 13, 2018.
Pictures of Us
Literacy-Based Promotion Act: Parents as Partners Video
Click on the play button to start video.
Additional Resources at
Northside School Minute
Northside Pirates Are . . .
Northside Pirates are committed to “Hitting It Out of The Park!” with their sponsor, Mississippi Braves!