Take advantage of our school district’s K-12 e-book Library through MackinVia! Your student has access to over 1,000 e-books and audiobooks at no cost to you!
There are 3 ways to access PPSD’s MackinVia Digital Library:
- Your student may login to their Clever account and click on the MackinVia icon.
- You may go to mackinvia.com and login there.
- You may download the MackinVia app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- You will first be asked for your School Name, which should appear in the dropdown box once you start typing it.
- Students’ User ID is their e-mail address, which is their MSIS number (or lunch number), without any leading zeroes, followed by @students.pearlk12.com. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students’ Password is their DOB, formatted as M/D/YYYY Example: 8/1/2005