Pearl Public School District
Employees of the Month Program
The purpose of the Employees of the Month Program is to acknowledge and reward outstanding service of Pearl Public School District employees. This program is sponsored by Merit Health.
- Employees of the Month will be selected for the months of September – May.
- Nominations forms will be on the district website for staff, parents, and the community to submit. All nominations will come directly to the central office through an electronic submission.
- A committee made up of the Superintendent and his designees will evaluate all nomination forms received each month and make a selection.
- Employees of the Month will be announced each month.
- Honorees will be recognized monthly with certificates presented and pictures made at the time of the announcement and again in December (first semester) and in May (second semester) at the school board meeting with gifts presented to each honoree from Merit Health.
- An employee of the month will be chosen from each of these categories: administrators, certified, and classified staff members.
When you have completed the form, click the submit button at the bottom of the form to submit your nomination.
Click here to see past Employees of the Month.
The mission of Pearl Public School District is to prepare each student to become a lifelong learner, achieve individual goals, and positively impact a global society.