Fifth Grade Christmas Program December 7, 2023 6:00 pm Pearl High School Auditorium
Important information for 5th Grade Christmas Program:
- Bus form MUST be returned to your child's teacher before 7:30 on Dec. 5. If your child does not travel to the high school, they will not be able to be in the program. Extra forms may be printed using the link to the Bus Permission slip found on this page.
- Students need to be in the PHS auditorium no later than 5:30 PM.
- “Dear Santa” Christmas shirt needs to be worn with blue jeans (no rips, holes, or tears). Wear comfortable, school appropriate shoes (no heels).
- No headbands or hats will be used in the program for the singers. This will ensure that all students will be seen on the risers.
- Program begins promptly at 6:00. Each student should have a parent or guardian in attendance for the entire program.
- One parent will pick up their child from the PHS Band Halls after the students have exited the stage.
- Band hall on the left side: Saulsbury, Haycraft, Shelton, Koering, Carr, Gross, Hoard, Traweek
- Band hall on the right side: Holder, Gartman, Hite, Peoples, Mangum, Molpus, Robinson
- Signs will be posted with directions to the band hall and classes in band hall.