Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Program
Mississippi is in the planning process for another possible round of P-EBT benefits for School Year 2021-22 and Summer 2022 if authorized by the federal government.
- To be eligible to receive these benefits if they are issued, children must qualify for Free or Reduced Priced Lunch under the National School Lunch Program.
- To prevent delays in receiving any possible new P-EBT benefits, please make sure that you have submitted an application for Free or Reduced Priced Lunch, listing all of your children on the same application, by April 29, 2022. Click here to fill out an application.
- If you have already completed a meal application form for SY 2021-22 or received a letter stating your students are eligible for Free or Reduced meals for this school year, there is no need to submit another one.
- You should also make sure that your mailing address is up-to-date with your school. If not, please contact your child’s school to update that information.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Child Nutrition Department at 601-932-7956.
For information about P-EBT, go to https://www.mdhs.ms.gov/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt/.
- For an overview of the P-EBT program, please go to this link: Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) – Mississippi Department of Human Service (ms.gov)
- For P-EBT FAQs: P-EBT FAQ – Mississippi Department of Human Service (ms.gov)
- To fill out an application for Free or Reduced Priced Lunch for the 2021-2022 school year, click here.
Address changes: Parents must contact the call center and be directed to the School District. The District cannot initiate these changes.
Check student eligibility: If your child is not listed as eligible, the Call Center will take your information and contact the district for verification
Non-working card: School Districts do not issue cards and are unable to assist with card issues. Parents must contact the call center
For questions, please call the P-EBT Hotline: 1-833-316-2423.