New-to-the-District Student Registration
If your child is new to the Public School District, you will need to request an ActiveCode in order to create an ActiveParent account. You will then be able to complete the online registration process.
Step 1: Begin the registration process for NEW STUDENTS.
Contact the appropriate school for an ActiveCode to register online.
Pearl High School - grades 9 - 12 - 601-932-7934
Pearl Junior High School - grades 6 - 8 - 601-932-7952
Pearl Upper Elementary - grades 4 - 5 - 601-932-7981
Northside Elementary - grades 2 - 3 - 601-932-7971
Pearl Lower Elementary - grades K - 1 - 601-932-7976
Step 2: Complete online registration using the ActiveCode(s) to create an ActiveParent account. Click here for instructions for completing online registration.
Step 3: Bring proofs of residence and the required documentation to Verification of Residency (see dates/times/locations above).
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment.
- Child’s original certified birth certificate
- Child’s original immunization Form 121 (shot record)
- Proof of additional immunization required for 7th grade entry
- Child’s original social security card
- Parent’s/guardian’s photo ID
- 1st - 12th grades - Report Card/Transcript from child's previous school
- 6th - 12th grades - Discipline history from child's previous school
- Withdrawal form from the previous school is required if you have attended another school THIS YEAR.
- Residency proofs, click for more information
Only a custodial parent/legal guardian may register a child.
Current Students - Registration
Forgot your ActiveParent password?
If you have forgotten your password - there is a forgot password link on the ActiveParent login page - https://pearl.activeparent.net.
Forgot your ActiveParent login?
Please contact the school your child will attend this year.
Where can I access my student's registration form on my ActiveParent account?
You may access your student's registration form by clicking on the paper/pencil icon on the upper, right-hand side of your ActiveParent screen, and you will be able to select your child's name from the drop-down box labeled Please Choose a Student To Begin Registration.
Sign Up for Text Alerts - Transportation
To receive Text Alerts:
Pearl Lower Elementary - Text @buslele to 81010
Northside Elementary - Text @busnele to 81010
Pearl Upper Elementary - Text @buspele to 81010
Pearl Jr. High - Text @busjrhigh to 81010
Pearl High School - Text @bushighsc to 81010